Tuesday 14 February 2012

NEW BLOG ADDRESS


Since I now do more than just run, I wanted to change the name of my blog. I use WordPress for my other sites so decided to make the switch for this one.

If you're following on Google, please make the switch to receive email notifications on my new blog. It will make me feel better about currently having zero subscribers on it!

If you manage links on other sites, such as your blogs or barefoot/minimalist related sites, please update them to the new address: trainingadventures.wordpress.com

I still promote barefoot and minimalist training - it's just not all about running - I even wore racing flats to my strongman and powerlifting comps! (Adizero PR and Adizero PRO) And I do 99% of my weight training barefoot.

Hope to see you commenting over there :)

What is it again? trainingadventures.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.