Saturday 2 May 2009

New skirt



The Aus Skirtsports site was having a sale this week so I bought a new skirt and also a T. This skirt is made from "speedsilk" and is much lighter than my other running skirt.

I took it for a test run today. It's a dream to run in - maybe better than my other skirt, but a pocket full of phone and keys is much more bouncy in this one. It's a great summer skirt. It was 6 degrees this morning so my legs were pretty cold! Did start to warm up after 10k though.

Dad and J are visiting this weekend. We are all entered in the Great Train Race tomorrow. I am still undecided about my outfit! It will be so cold in the hills. Warmer red skirt or tights? Singlet or T? Shoes will be Nike Frees as the hills will aggravate my achillies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.