Wednesday 31 December 2008

New Years Resolutions

Do people still make resolutions? And when do they implement them?

I've already started mine:
  • Eat healthier
  • Run on more trails
  • Get over this goddamn achillies problem!!

Ok so I haven't done anything much about the achillies thing yet. I think I'll have to go back to the podiatrist some time. Right now I am thinking it is more biomechanical rather than overuse, although overuse probably triggered it.

Races I would like to do in 2009:

  • FEB Maroondah Dam Trail Run Probably 30k, maybe 50k depending on achillies
  • MAR Coburg 6 hour or 24hr? Or both?
  • MAY Great Ocean Road 45k pending finances for accomodation etc
  • AUG The Tan Ultra Probably 53km, or is this the year for 100k?
  • OCT Melbourne Marathon I have to complete it! Sub 4 hours would be ideal
  • NOV Bruny Island Ultra Would like to make this a regular

On top of those I will throw in the usual mix of Sri Chinmoy events. They make for good speedwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.